General Manager, Boutique Hotel, North East Scotland
A renowned company who have a stunning boutique property in North East Scotland are looking for a General Manager to develop and implement a commercial business plan for the property; maximising revenue and profit potential, and to run a smooth and efficient operation to the highest standards and service.
A experienced General Manager with a strong sales and marketing background and focus is required to run this operation.
* Develop and implement a consumer-focused pricing & marketing strategy to deliver incremental income and profit stream
* Collaborating with 3rd parties to deliver bespoke visit itineraries; Pricing and P&L Management
* Ensure internal and external environments are maintained to high standards, reflecting premium brand positioning.
* Develop and manage budgets: P&L delivery responsibility
* Manage suitable external catering suppliers who meet required standards at a cost-effective price.
* Develop and maintain relationships and memberships with tourism bodies to promote the hotel
* Recruit, train & rota adequate levels of staff in order to ensure standards of service and cleanliness are met.
* Management skills in a luxury hotel, restaurant or other hospitality industries.
* Marketing experience, commercial acumen and an entrepreneurial mindset
* Ability to communicate effectively at all levels within and out of the company.
* Good organisational skills and the ability to adapt to changing circumstances
* A full, clean UK Driving Licence
* Awareness of company health and safety and environmental policies
* Great communicator
* Flexible approach to working hours to reflect the needs of the business.
Salary – £45K+ dependant on experience
Accommodation on site is available if requested, at a reduced rate
Don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity, get in touch now with your CV
The Change Group are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, please note only successful candidates will be contacted.
Please connect with Helena Ranger on LinkedIn to keep in touch with new opportunities and industry news!
Visit the Change website for full listings of all current job roles.
Contact: Helena Ranger
Job ID: 45424