General Manager – Bespoke Cake Shop
A fantastic opportunity has arisen in our cake shop for a general manager to take the helm!
We are very passionate about providing excellent service and creating a fantastic atmosphere within all of our sites across London.
Offering artisanal cakes and pastries, exclusive bespoke cakes and a decorating school! We currently run a classic shop experience alongside a café area, with delightfully creative drinks to accompany our cakes!
We are looking for someone who is:
* Smiley / Happy
* Genuinely joyful
* Passionate about cake and great service
* Has excellent attention to detail
* Offers smooth and efficient service
* Passionate about the brand and what it offers
* Ideally from a café / bakery / independent restaurant background
* An all-rounder who likes to tick off boxes
* Continuous training and development
* Company Bonus Scheme
* 45 hour working week
* Future expansion plans for the business
* Progression available
* A competitive salary of up to £35K is available for the right candidate
Skill / Experience Required:
* Good computer skills
* Great people skills
* BOH and FOH competent
* A real people person
* Managing the day to day
* Social media
* Training and developing a team of up to 10 minimum
* Previous experience as an assistant / general manager
* Understanding working in a busy, volume environment
* Great multi-tasking skills
If this sounds like the job for you, please do not hesitate to send through your Cv Today!
Please visit our website for full listings of all our current job roles.
Change Hospitality are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance.
Please quote the reference given / job title in the subject line of your email. Due to the volume of applications we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted.
Contact: Sadie Barnicoat-Hood
Job ID: 18620