General Manager – £45K – Hoxton
An exciting opportunity for a talented General Manager to take the helm at one of London’s premier restaurant groups. We are happy to be working with a client who has some of London’s most diverse, fun and high quality restaurants and venues.
Think fun, all day dining and drinking – nice people, great staff perks and excellent personal and professional development.
Combining great food with great drinks in bespoke surroundings, this is the perfect opportunity to work in a unique entertainment space where high volume and high intensity are matched with higher levels of fun and reward.
* You will have a huge interest in the London food and drink scene
* You will demonstrate excellent people management skills – get the best out of your co-workers while also encouraging them to work well together
* You will have experience leading high volume services, as well as excellent booking system knowledge and general high levels of organisation
* You will be well presented, bringing good energy to work every day
* Must have proven GM experience within a recognised ‘quality’ operation
* Experience working in a fast paced, high volume environment where the highest standards are delivered at all times by all team members
* Excellent Operational and back of house management skills
* Full financial awareness, and the ability to be proactive and reactive to the needs of the business
* The ability to lead, inspire, motivate and train (when required) a large front of house team
* Practical and applicable knowledge of current Health & Safety and Food Hygiene standards
An excellent opportunity for a General Manager who aspires to have full operational and financial responsibilities and control, whilst simultaneously leading the Front of House team in a warm, relaxed and friendly manner that reflects the restaurants image.
This is a truly unique and rare opportunity to join an ever-growing team with a strong family ethos. We expect to fill this exciting General Manager role within the next few days. If you sound like the ideal fit for such a great opportunity, get in touch today.
Please visit our website for full listings of all our current job roles
Change Hospitality are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance.
Please quote the reference given / job title in the subject line of your email. Due to the volume of applications we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted.
Contact: Conor Daly
Job ID: 25937