Currently seeking a well-seasoned GM to take charge of busy and exciting Tapas restaurant in Central London.
As General Manager you must be an enthusiastic and passionate individual, be exceptionally organised and be an extremely strong leader with previous experience within a high-volume venue.
More about you:
* Exceptionally high standards
* Passionate about food
* A keen eye for detail
* Able to work under pressure
* Strong back office skills
* Strong GM background ESSENTIAL
* New opening experience desirable
* Report directly to the Director
* Ensure all guests receive the best experience possible
* Responsible for all financial aspects of the business
* Maintain and evolve high standards
* Staff management and training
* Recruitment of all levels
I expect this role to get a high volume of responses so please only apply if you tick all boxes.
The Change Group are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, please note only successful candidates will be contacted.
Please connect with Joe Paulinski on LinkedIn to keep in touch with new opportunities and industry news!
Visit the Change website for full listings of all current job roles.
Contact: Joe Paulinski
Job ID: 42232