General Catering Manager, Conference Venue, W1
Looking for an experienced General Manager or Deputy GM looking to step up, to look after a busy catering operation in a beautiful conference venue in Central London.
* Responsible for the overall management of the catering operation – managing all aspects of catering including café and event operations in multiple event rooms
* Building a strong client relationship with the client and guests
* Recruitment, training, development and management
* Reporting of all financials, payroll and operational activities
* Great eye for detail and quality service
* Passion for food and beverage
* Ability to communicate with a wide range of customers/clients.
* Minimum of 2 years’ experience within a similar role and have a ‘can do’ attitude
* Hands on leader – multitasking and leading by example
* Excellent level of spoken and written English
£38k+ DOE plus bonus
Please do get in touch now with your CV –
The Change Group are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, please note only successful candidates will be contacted.
Please connect with Helena Ranger on LinkedIn to keep in touch with new opportunities and industry news!
Visit the Change website for full listings of all current job roles.
Contact: Helena Ranger
Job ID: 43597