Garnish Chef De Partie
Job reference MJAFDGCDP007
London Garnish Chef de Partie – your skills are needed! Weekly pay of up to £13/hr! Apply today to be considered!
Garnish Chef de Partie: do you have at least 2 years 5* CDP experience? Put your hard-earned skills to good use in a well-known 5* London hotel!
Immediate, on-going full time temporary positions are starting this week and next week with bookings continuing for a 2-3 month period. You should be available for full time work, typically 50-60 hours a week, working 5 out of 7 days. Our Hotel clients need reliable CDPs with diverse skill sets to support their brigade while they continue their search for full time members of staff. For this reason there is the possibility of a permanent position within these bookings.
The successful candidates will have experience as a Larder or Garnish Chef de Partie for at least 3 years in any refined environment of the Hospitality and Catering industry. You should be able to work quickly and to a very high standard while following directions precisely. You should have a positive attitude and be able to fit into an established team. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to cope under pressure. Pastry experience not essential but highly valued!
What you can get out of working for The Change Group:
* Payment of up to £13/hr
* Weekly pay for every hour you work
* Fantastic sites with great reputations
* Friendly office team to support you through the registration and booking process
* Ongoing, full time hours for successful candidates
* Many sites not just in the City but in the Greater London area
What we need from you:
* At least 3 years of experience at Chef de Partie
* Food Hygiene Certificate in line with Hospitality and Catering Industry Standards
* 2 references from previous employers
* Proof of address
* NIN and bank details
The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applicants expected only successful candidates will be contacted to arrange an interview. For a full listing of our opportunities, please visit our website at www.thechangegroup.com.
Contact: Mary-Jo Appaqaq
Job ID: 26085