Front Office Manager, Private Members Club, London, £38K
An amazing multi-faceted private members club in Central London is looking for an experienced Front Office Manager to run the day to day operations of the reception and front office team.
* Responsible, for the daily running of the Front Office department, including bedroom reservations, check-in/out, guest relations, F&B orders and financial reconciliation
* Manage the Revenue Manager and ensure the strategy is followed and monitored for success, optimising bedroom sales and inventory at all times
* Managing the team and being a present member of staff on the floor
* Maintain & optimise SOPs and deliver training
* Provide fantastic customer service and develop relationships with new and existing members
* Daily administration duties and cashiering
* Developing and training the team with passion and motivation; leading by example
What we are looking for:
* Must have experience within hotels or private members clubs and in running a busy front office team
* Have previous experience of leading a team
* Ability to work under pressure
* Excellent communication skills both verbal and written; courteous and professional at all times
* Positive, self-motivated and driven personality
Please do get in touch now with your CV and we will be in touch to arrange interviews as soon as possible.
The Change Group are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, please note only successful candidates will be contacted.
Please connect with Helena Ranger on LinkedIn to keep in touch with new opportunities and industry news!
Visit the Change website for full listings of all current job roles.
Contact: Helena Ranger
Job ID: 30346