Front of House Member, High-End Corporate Offices
An amazing opportunity to work for the Front of House team at an amazing Corporate office in the heart of the City.
We are looking for a super personable, engaging and highly motivated superstar receptionist to be the face of the offices and provide first class service to their clients.
Must have previous corporate, private members club or 5* hotel experience
* Responsible for multiple reception areas, over 30 meeting rooms and a high volume of visitors every day
* Warm and welcoming, greeting all guests with a smile and a can-do attitude
* Visitor check in/out, taking coats and bags
* General reception duties and administration
* Checking meeting rooms every morning and throughout the day
* Managing meeting room bookings, amendments and cancellations
* Ensuring all areas are clean and tidy at all times
* Effective communication with all departments to ensure a smooth operation
* Great communication skills, articulate and courteous at all times
* Bubbly, confident, friendly and reliable
* Must be extremely professional with a positive and proactive personality
* Team player with the ability to work autonomously
* Strong attention to detail
* Computer literate with basic typing and meeting room booking experience
* Ability to work under pressure
* Flexible to shifts; 7am-7pm office hours with rotating shift hours each week
Salary – up to £32K
This is a really fantastic opportunity to join a great team, within an amazing company
We are looking to organise interviews asap, do get in touch with your up to date CV
The Change Group are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, please note only successful candidates will be contacted.
Please connect with Helena Ranger on LinkedIn to keep in touch with new opportunities and industry news!
Contact: Helena Ranger
Job ID: 50137