French Restaurant – High quality, Big numbers – Senior Sous
I am looking for a talented Sous Chef or Senior Sous Chef to join a popular and well-known French restaurant in Central London.
An understanding of classic French cuisine, with some modern tweaks but also rustic comforts is essential. The menu is refined but welcoming, with the food speaking for itself and nothing made overly fussy for the sake of it.
The Junior Sous role needs:
* Someone management experience, whether a small team on a particular section or a whole brigade
* Knowledge of the classic French techniques and recipes
* Communication skills to work closely with the Head Chef
* Ambition to develop menu ideas and step up when necessary
* Hard-working attitude to inspire and motivate junior staff
You must have worked to at least a Sous Chef level and have experience in a high-quality London restaurant previously. The role requires someone who can remain calm under pressure when the restaurant has up to 200 covers for lunch.
The right candidate can expect up to £35000 a year based on 7 shifts, with great transport links for travelling to and from work.
Change Hospitality are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance.
Please quote the reference given / job title in the subject line of your email. Due to the volume of applications we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted.
Contact: Sarah Kinsey
Job ID: 1335