Freelance Chef de Parties
Job ref: MJA/FCDPLWB038
Freelance Chef de Parties needed for modern French brasserie and wine bar, paying up to £13/hr!
A French-style bistro restaurant specialising in great food and wine are in need of Freelance Chef de Parties to back up their full time team this summer. These positions entail 12 hour straight shifts, 5 days a week, and are a great place for Freelance Chef de Parties to boost their hours.
You should have a background in refined cuisine, preferably in restaurants or hotel restaurants. You should have strong time-management and communication skills in order to adapt quickly to a new kitchen, and you should be able to keep your cool under the pressure of a busy service.
Freelance Chef de Parties, City of London wine bar:
* Flexible working hour
* Advance bookings where possible
* Up to £13/hr pay for EVERY hour you work
* Wages paid weekly
* Friendly office staff to support you
* Possibility to work with some of our other clients, ranging from amazing events companies, gastro pubs and exclusive private members clubs
What we need from you:
* 3 years of experience in fine dining Hospitality and Catering
* Strong communication skills
* Passport and visa where applicable
* Food hygiene certificate in Line with Hospitality and Catering Industry standards
* National Insurance number and bank details
* Proof of address ie utility bill or bank statement
* Your own knives and whites, including safety shoes and hat
* A minimum of 2 references before you start work
The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applicants expected, only successful candidates will be contacted to arrange a registration interview. For a full list of our opportunities, please visit our website at www.thechangegroup.com .
Contact: Mary-Jo Appaqaq
Job ID: 22103