Food & Beverage Manager, Visitor Attraction, Hertfordshire
Food & Beverage Manager, Visitor Attraction, Hertfordshire – Up to £40K dependant on experience
A fantastic family friendly visitor attraction have an exciting opportunity available for a Food and Beverage Manager to develop and continually improve the F&B department. This is a high volume, high paced role that will suit someone who is able to hit the ground running.
* Responsible for the day to day management and strategic direction of the F&B operation
* Management of the F&B team, through leadership and training including recruitment, appraisals and development of the team.
* Develop and implement new initiatives
* Responsible for the health and safety and food safety within the operation
* High volume
What we’re looking for:
* Proactive, motivated and confident leader
* Previous experience managing a team
* Great communicator
* Flexible approach to working hours to reflect the needs of the business. At least one weekend day each week
The Change Group are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, please note only successful candidates will be contacted.
Don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity, get in touch now with your CV to find out more
Please connect with Helena Ranger on LinkedIn to keep in touch with new opportunities and industry news!
Visit the Change website for full listings of all current job roles.
Contact: Helena Ranger
Job ID: 26238