Food & Beverage Assistant, Private Members Club, Mayfair
This prestigious private members club in the heart of Mayfair is looking for an F&B Assistant to join their fantastic team.
* Quality, service and high standards; to ensure the team meet and exceed members’ and guests’ expectations.
* Mainly working in their members lounge, with rotational role working in all the F&B areas of the Club
* Receiving, ordering and serving members’ requests to the standards required.
* Understanding menu content, any menu changes and promotional activities.
* Keeping your service area clean and tidy and well prepared.
* Be able to answer members’ queries in a polite and helpful manner.
* Previous experience in a similar role in a restaurant, private members club, 5 star hotel
* Strong communication skills with the ability to make a positive impact
* Enthusiastic and self-motivated
* Eager to learn and develop
* Hands-on and flexible approach with a “can-do” attitude
* A passion to deliver high standards of work with a keen eye for detail
* Must be very well presented and very high level of English
Salary: £24,750 inclusive of service charge + amazing benefits (bonus and generous pension)
We are shortlisting candidates now for interviews asap, so do get in touch with your current CV
The Change Group are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, please note only successful candidates will be contacted.
Please connect with Helena Ranger on LinkedIn to keep in touch with new opportunities and industry news!
Visit the Change website for full listings of all current job roles.
Contact: Helena Ranger
Job ID: 45656