Food and Beverage Manager – Luxury Venue – 50k + Bonus
An extraordinary opportunity for a talented Food and Beverage Manager to join a small team at one of London’s most established luxury venues
We are happy to be representing a company which provides some of London’s most exciting and unrivalled membership experiences.
This role presents the opportunity to run a multi-faceted space, from bar to restaurant floor and an outdoor terrace.
* To develop a great Front of House team who have the same real passion for hospitality as yourself
* To communicate regularly and effectively with the Food and Beverage Director and other stakeholders
* The ability to lead, inspire, motivate and train
* Serviced focused at all times, ensuring guests are thoroughly looked after across all platforms
* Troubleshooting, turning problems into positives
This opportunity represents an incredible chance for a flawless F&B Manager to join a one of London’s flagship spaces.
Your exemplary leadership, stellar standards of service and ability to encourage those around you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and first-class benefits.
Minimum 2+ years’ experience as a F&B Manager in a top London venue required
Please visit our website for full listings of all our current job roles
Change Hospitality are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance.
Please quote the reference given / job title in the subject line of your email. Due to the volume of applications we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted.
Please follow me on LinkedIn for more career opportunities
Contact: Conor Daly
Job ID: 23318