Food and Beverage Cost Analyst – 5* Members Club – West London
Food and Beverage – Cost Controller – 5* club – Mayfair
An exciting opportunity for a financially astute person to join a small, close-knit F&B team as analyst.
* Private members club
* Unrivalled, multi-faceted space – recreational, office and wellness
* Luxurious offering for high-profile, highly successful clients
This job offers quite a bespoke opportunity for the right person to fill a role which is tailored to the client and their member’s needs.
As part of the Food and Beverage financial team, you will be responsible for:
* Playing a hands on role in all aspects of the financial management and operation of the business
* Developing, improving and implementing various cost control strategies with the rest of the F&B financial team
* Analysing, reviewing and improving any financial controls currently in place
* Maximizing revenue for the business through constantly improving the ‘bottom line’
Answerable to the Finance Director, This represents a phenomenal opportunity for a financially savvy person with a strong F&B background to join a small and engaging team in charge of the financial operations of one of London’s most prestigious members clubs.
Please apply with your current CV today as we are now shortlisting and arranging interviews with suitable candidates in our London Bridge office.
Please feel free to connect with Craig Prentice on LinkedIn to keep in touch!
Change are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance.
Please quote the reference given/job title in the subject line of your email.
Due to the volume of applications we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted.
Please visit our website for full listings of all our current job roles.
Contact: Conor Daly
Job ID: 23081