Floor Manager – Central London – 27-30K
Are you a floor manager who is interested in reaching further levels of seniority? An excellent opportunity for a Floor Manager to join a small close knit team with a keen interest in personal development within the hospitality industry.
The restaurant itself is trendy, modern, high volume with breakfast, lunch and dinner services.
We are working with one of London’ most iconic hotels and restaurants to build a passionate FOH team capable of delivering warm and friendly service in a relaxed dining environment.
* Food style: Seasonal, British, Farm to table, Local produce.
* Service style: elegant, refined but relaxed and friendly
* Central London location
* Hotel bar and restaurant
Main Duties & Requirements
* To work closely with the General Manager, ensuring high, knowledgeable standards of service whilst remaining fun and personable
* Using your existing passion for and knowledge of food, beverage and the London restaurant scene to inspire your team
* Strong focus on training and learning & development, including the training of others
This is a truly unique and rare opportunity to join a growing team with a strong family ethos. We expect to fill this exciting Assistant General Manager role within the next few days. If you sound like the ideal fit for such a great opportunity, get in touch today.
Please visit our website for full listings of all our current job roles
Change Hospitality are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance.
Please quote the reference given / job title in the subject line of your email. Due to the volume of applications we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted.
Connect with me on LinkedIn for further vacancies and future opportunities
Contact: Conor Daly
Job ID: 28821