We are looking for a Floor Manager to come and join our team in one of our Gastro Pubs.
We offer modern British cooking, in both a casual and fine dining settings, depending on the site.
We are a local establishment, providing a high level of service to our guests, both as a destination restaurant and also as a local eatery, so a focus on building a great guest rapport will be essential.
We would like a team member who is going to come and lead by example, have a little fun and bring a great personality to the team.
This is a pro-active front of house role, which will be focused on customer service, training and supervision, with opening and closing duties and end of day paperwork.
This job will suit a proven individual who has already held a floor manager position in another quality establishment
What we need from you:
* Previous experience at a Floor Manager / Head Waiter
* Experience working in a quality establishment with a high volume
* Minimum of 1 years’ experience at a similar level
* A service orientated attitude to work
* Enjoy a fast paced work environment
* Have experience managing and leading a team
What we can offer you:
* A great work/life balance
* 45 hours per week
* A competitive salary of £28K – £31K
* Training and development within work
* A great team environment
* An Immediate Start
If this sounds like the job role for you, then please do not hesitate to contact us today!!
Please visit our website for full listings of all our current job roles.
Change Hospitality are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance.
Please quote the reference given / job title in the subject line of your email. Due to the volume of applications we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted.
Contact: Sadie Barnicoat-Hood
Job ID: 11005