Fine Dining Sous Chef
Job reference: MJA/FDSCPRT026
Fine Dining Sous Chef role starting ASAP in London! £30K package, 7 shifts a week with SUNDAYS OFF!!
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a strong fine dining Sous Chef with experience in French and Mediterranean cuisine to step into a great new position! This amazing London 2AA Rosette awarded restaurant in the very heart of the entertainment district is on the hunt for a new second in command.
The focus of this superb London eating place is the very up-and-coming concept of small sharing plates. This is a chance for an experienced fine dining Sous chef to step away from the conventional in a creative way! A key component of this role lies in menu development and dish presentation.
Key requirements and benefits for this position are:
* 1-2 years’ experience as a fine dining Sous Chef
* Experience in French and Mediterranean cuisine
* Experience in quality volume production in the Hospitality and Catering Industry
* Ability to cope in high pressure environment while motivating the junior team
* A passion for the food you create!
* Available for 7 shifts a week (2 doubles/3 singles)
* Sundays OFF!
* 30K package (negotiable)
* Opportunity for a creativity
What we need from you:
* Availability for interviews and trial
* Your own knives and whites, including safety shoes and hat
* Eligibility to live and work in the UK – Passport and/or Visa if applicable
* Proof of address ie bank statement or utility bill
* Valid Food Hygiene certificate in line with Hospitality and Catering industry standards
* 2 years’ worth of references either written or contact details
The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applicants expected, only successful candidates will be contacted to arrange a registration interview.
Contact: Mary-Jo Appaqaq
Job ID: 16165