Finance Director – 5* Members Club – West London
An exciting opportunity for a financially astute person to take the helm of a small, close-knit financial team at one of London’s premier members club.
* Private members club
* Unrivalled, multi-faceted space – recreational, office and wellness
* Luxurious offering for high-profile, highly successful clients. Entrepreneurs, CEO’s & similar clientele
This job offers quite a bespoke opportunity for the right person to fill a role which is tailored to the client and their member’s needs.
As head of the Food and Beverage financial team, you will be responsible for:
* Answering to the owners – all matters in relation to the company’s finances
* Training and developing peers and financial juniors
* Playing a hands on role in all aspects of the financial management and operation of the business
* Developing, improving and implementing various cost control strategies to be followed by the rest of the financial team
* Analysing, reviewing and improving any financial controls currently in place
* Maximising revenue for the business through constantly improving the ‘bottom line’
This represents a phenomenal opportunity for a financially savvy person with a wealth of experience to join a small and engaging team in charge of the financial operations of one of London’s most prestigious members clubs.
Please apply with your current CV today as we are now shortlisting and arranging interviews with suitable candidates in our London Bridge office.
Please feel free to connect with Conor Daly on LinkedIn to keep in touch!
Change are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance.
Please quote the reference given/job title in the subject line of your email.
Due to the volume of applications we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted.
Please visit our website for full listings of all our current job roles.
Contact: Conor Daly
Job ID: 23079