F&B Purchasing & Stock Controller,Stunning Private Members Club
An incredible and internationally renowned Private Members Club in South West London is looking for an F&B Purchasing & Stock Controller to join the Commercial department.
If you have experience in a similar role within F&B and experience with a stock control system, this is an incredibly exciting opportunity.
* To oversee the purchase ledger for all food & beverage purchases, ensuring all deliveries, returns, invoices and credits are processed in a timely manner and any queries dealt with
* Place food orders on the purchasing system on behalf of the chefs and liaise with relevant departments to rectify any delivery queries as they occur
* Ensure that the stock control and Epos systems are up to date and used correctly
* Responsible for all costs to the food and beverage operation, including linen, sundries and operating equipment
* Stock on hand checks and investigate any discrepancies with the relevant departments
* Alongside the Food & Beverage Commercial Manager and the chefs work on the costings of menus and recipes to ensure the budgeted GP% is being achieved
* Liaise with suppliers to ensure the Club’s purchasing system is kept up to date, including the product list and allergen database.
* Experience in a similar role and must have prior experience within a food and beverage environment
* Previous experience with a stock control system is desirable.
* IT literate with strong administration skills
* Excellent attention to detail and be able to multitask with accuracy across a number of concurrent duties and projects
Salary – £27K + fantastic benefits including
23 days holiday + Bank Holidays, meals on duty, onsite parking, discretionary annual bonus scheme
The Change Group are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, please note only successful candidates will be contacted.
Please connect with Helena Ranger on LinkedIn to keep in touch with new opportunities and industry news!
Visit the Change website for full listings of all current job roles.
Contact: Helena Ranger
Job ID: 40226