F&B Operations Manager – Luxury Red star Hotel – Berkshire
We are excited to be working alongside one of the UK’s most luxurious Country House destinations within touching distance from Central London.
After extensive refurbishment throughout the F&B department they are now seeking the new appointment of an experienced F&B Operations Manager to join the senior team.
* To oversee the management of all F&B Outlets within the department
* Work to financial budgets & ensuring sales targets are exceeded
* Management of maintenance team
* Mentoring the Senior F&B Management team
* Working alongside the Commercial director to develop promotional calendar of Events to drive sales & revenue
* Experienced within a luxury 5 star resort hotel operation
* Management of a multi outlet venue
* Proven history of man management and mentoring large teams of staff
* Fully financially responsible for budgets, planning & forecasting
This is an excellent opportunity to move to the next stage within your career in Senior Hospitality Management!
In return for your hard work and dedication you will be rewarded with a competitive salary as well as excellent chances of career progression within this quality operation.
Please visit our website for full listings of all our current job roles
Change Hospitality are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance.
Please quote the reference given / job title in the subject line of your email. Due to the volume of applications we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted.
Contact: Gareth Townsed
Job ID: 14063