F&B Manager – Incredible 5* Countryside Estate, Scotland
An inspiring and iconic estate in Scotland is looking for an Experienced Food & Beverage Manager to look after their multi outlet F&B Operation
This role is ideal for someone with super luxury/high end experience having worked across multi outlets or multi sites and who is looking for the next exciting career step to becoming director level.
* Overseeing a multi-site operation; 9 outlets as well as in room dining, private dining and events.
* Leading each department to achieve targets, drive sales and exceed revenues
* Direct and motivate a large team with dedication and inspiration
* Direct training and development of the team
* Review and analyse processes, improving and implementing changes where necessary
* Leading the team to ensure first class, brand standards service
* Luxury hospitality experience is essential
* Previous experience in an F&B Manager role
* Proven track record of managing and developing a large team
* Driven, proactive, and energetic leader
* Passionate about hospitality and first-class service
* Hands on, multi-tasker
* Creative approach with a keen eye for detail
Salary – £40-50K plus amazing benefits
(On site accommodation available, or temporary accommodation while relocating)
An amazing opportunity to develop and progress within an incredible company.
Please get in touch to find out more, interviews taking place asap –
The Change Group are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, please note only successful candidates will be contacted.
Please connect with Helena Ranger on LinkedIn to keep in touch with new opportunities and industry news!
Visit the Change website for full listings of all current job role
Contact: Helena Ranger
Job ID: 40134