F&B Manager – Crediton
F&B Manager – Stunning Boutique Hotel – Devon
Currently seeking an Experienced Food & Beverage Manager to look after an F&B Operation within a 9 room Boutique Hotel in Crediton.
This role is ideal for someone with super high-end experience having worked in a similar environment.
* Overseeing a small operation; 2 outlets as well as in room dining, private dining and events.
* Leading each department to achieve targets, drive sales and exceed revenues
* Direct and motivate a medium sized team with dedication and inspiration
* Direct training and development of the team
* Review and analyse processes, improving and implementing changes where necessary
* Leading the team to ensure first class, brand standards service
* Luxury hospitality experience is essential
* Previous experience either managing a hotel or a quality F&B Manager operation
* Proven track record of managing and developing a large team
* Driven, proactive, and energetic leader
* Passionate about hospitality and first-class service
* Hands on, multi-tasker
* Creative approach with a keen eye for detail
The Change Group are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, please note only successful candidates will be contacted.
Please connect with Joe Paulinski on LinkedIn to keep in touch with new opportunities and industry news!
Visit the Change website for full listings of all current job roles.
Contact: Joe Paulinski
Job ID: 43393