Fantastic Events Venue – Senior Events and Sales Manager – £30k
Our client is an established London event company who provide great events and hospitality for corporate and private clients.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Senior Events & Sales Manager for one of their iconic venues in the City of London.
The Senior Events & Sales Manager will coordinate the venue Events and support the Sales and Marketing team, focusing on Private Events.
Do you have at least 3 years experience coordinating events and a passion for food and drinks? Then this can be the perfect role for you.
* Maintain relationships with existing clients and account managers.
* Knowledge of the event market, food & social media trends as well as looking into new market opportunities.
* Attend weekly HOD meetings and provide all updates to ensure events are to a high standard.
* Daily manage the event diary with the other Events Managers.
* Look after new enquiries and general administration including payments
* To fully co-ordinate own events and oversea co-ordination of event managers.
* To liaise with suppliers and ensure standards are maintained
* To be the main contact for the operations team on all floors helping to maintain high standards and develop the offering.
* Ability to communicate clearly with the kitchen team and be the main point of contact with the executive chef.
* Organise tastings and look at new ways of up-selling.
* To work with the sales team to provide them with information on the operations and options within the space and possible up-selling opportunities.
* To drive up-selling targets within events team
Please quote the reference given / job title in the subject line of your email. Due to the volume of applications we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted.
Contact: Vera Manhoso
Job ID: 13614