Facilities Operative, hands-on attitude, Monday-Friday
A fantastic opportunity to join a friendly, established team and to work with with a great Brand.
We’re looking for a customer focused service professional to join our team in delivering a superb service standard and customer experience for our clients. You’ll be hands-on with an affinity for multi-tasking and relish an environment which offers the opportunity to develop an increasingly valuable skill set.
This role offers a wide spectrum of experience in delivering City standard soft services and corporate facilities across mail-room, reprographics, concierge, reception, IT services and light maintenance.
Please note that this role is available for an immediate start.
* To fulfil daily and periodic mail-room, stationery & courier dispatch duties
* To facilitate the periodic checking & setting up of client meeting rooms and event spaces including the moving of furniture.
* To provide cover on reception desk as required.
* To reply to facilities emails and communicate as necessary to all parties in the fulfilment of requests.
* To manage the issue and stock of employee lockers.
* To facilitate the operation of the allocated car parking.
* To facilitate the set-up of AV, monitors, cables and employee desk equipment.
* Handling & distribution of all incoming & outgoing client post, parcels & courier deliveries and mail franking in line with operational deadlines and maintain all associated recording for same.
* To maintain printer paper levels for the machines on campus and to rectify where possible any identified printer jams and faults and report issues when necessary.
* To supervise the attendance of subcontractors on site
* To fulfil storage and retrieval requests for client files and associated items across campus floors.
* To process the induction of new employees and assist with orientations.
* To ensure all facilities related requests are completed on time & check the status of requests.
* To ensure stationery stock levels are monitored & all stationery hubs are adequately stocked
* To place stationery and facilities related supplier orders and check deliveries of same.
* To carry out fire Marshall duties and cooperate with the client security team in handling evacuations and drills.
* To carry out any reasonable management request.
* To ensure that Company, Client and Statutory regulations regarding Hygiene, Safety, Fire and Security are complied with at all times
Please get in touch today if you think this is the opportunity you’ve been looking for!
We are shortlisting and meeting candidates in our office in London Bridge.
Contact: Vera Manhoso
Job ID: 19822