Facilities Manager, Venue
Our client, a multi-faceted venue in North London is looking for a Facilities Manager; ideally someone from a theatre, public venue or cinema background.
In this role you will be site assisting in the operation of the venue, managing the team and ensuring guest service and customer satisfaction are paramount.
* Control access to building by all visitors, greet and assist members and visitors
* Assist in handling meeting room enquiries from internal staff and external clients and maintaining diary artifax systems.
* Prepare meeting rooms and provide supplies/services to clients.
* Assist with day-to-day premises and facilities requirements.
* Making announcements to the venue
* Sole responsibility for licensing, health and safety and evacuation.
* Ensuring first class customer service levels are delivered at all times.
* Ensuring the Venue & Reception areas are exceedingly presentable at all times.
* Assist with reconciliation of daily activity and via diary software systems.
* Assist with invoicing, account management and after sales service.
* Ability to be flexible with working hours within the normal requirements of the business, and within the parameters of the employment contract
* Mature and responsible outlook, and the ability to work independently with minimal supervision at times
* Able to work positively and as a team player in a small team environment with a big output
* Multi-tasker with a keen eye for detail
* Experience of both working as a team, and managing staff
* Able to deal with difficult customers and situations calmly and confidently
* Fantastic customer service skills
* Great communication both verbal and written
* Ability to contribute to the continuous improvement of processes and procedures
Apply now for an ASAP start
The Change Group are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, please note only successful candidates will be contacted.
Please connect with Helena Ranger on LinkedIn to keep in touch with new opportunities and industry news!
Visit the Change website for full listings of all current job roles.
Contact: Helena Ranger
Job ID: 49440