We are looking for a dynamic facilities manager to work within a multi-faceted venue on north London. Duties will be varied as below, and the right candidate will be providing assistance relating to the day to day operation of the venue, managing a team and keeping the customer satisfaction to too a very high standard.
* Control access to building by all visitors, greet and assist members and visitors
* Assist in handling meeting room enquiries from internal staff and external clients and maintaining diary artifax systems.
* Prepare meeting rooms and provide supplies/services to clients.
* Assist with day-to-day premises and facilities requirements.
* Making announcements to the venue
* Sole responsibility for licensing, health and safety and evacuation.
* Ensuring first class customer service levels are delivered at all times.
* Ensuring the Venue & Reception areas are exceedingly presentable at all times.
* Assist with reconciliation of daily activity and via diary software systems.
* Assist with invoicing, account management and after sales service.
* Ability to be flexible with working hours within the normal requirements of the business, and within the parameters of the employment contract
* Mature and responsible outlook, and the ability to work independently with minimal supervision at times
* Able to work positively and as a team player in a small team environment with a big output
* Ability to deal with difficult customers and work confidently with people
* Ability to maintain confidentiality of work and tact at all times
* Experience of working as a member of a team, providing support where necessary
* Ability to contribute to the continuous improvement of processes and procedures
* Good reading and writing skills, strong grammar and spelling, competent keyboard skills, good communication. Attention to detail
* A theatre, public venue or cinema background would be an advantage
Contact: Charley Taylor Smith
Job ID: 49294