Facilities Coordinator – Richmond
South West London
Our client in the beautiful location of Richmond is looking for a facilities Coordinator to look after the facilities of the offices. This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a worldwide known brand. The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, proactive, prepared for a physical role.
* Provide a safe, efficient and comfortable working environment for staff.
* Maintain the high standards of housekeeping throughout the offices. Carry out a site walks and note action points to be completed
* Liaise with the building manager on all day-to-day issues and the building manager regarding any work that is due to be carried out by external companies
* Direct and plan essential central services such as reception, security, maintenance, post (including couriers), archiving, cleaning, catering, waste disposal and recycling
* Build up a network of suppliers and manage those relationships ensuring the company receives competitive prices and service
* Co-ordinate office moves
* Work closely with the IT department regarding for example office moves AV equipment, etc.
* Ensure the necessary equipment (desk, chair, computer)
* Ensure all office equipment; printers, binders, franking machine, photocopiers are in good working order and report faults to relevant supplier as and when required
Health and Safety:
* Maintain the Health and Safety compliance
* Ensure the office is prepared for fire drills
* Run monthly Health and Safety inductions for all new starters
The change group is acting as an employment agency in this instance.
Contact: Rachael Fallon
Job ID: 19421