Experienced Bartender Monday – Friday
A great opportunity for an experienced, personable bar and floor person to join a gorgeous wine bar and restaurant in the City.
With a big focus on wine, good food and a separate cheese room offering, this is a great chance for a super personality to join a business and progress to management
About the role:
* Primarily based on the bar – wine, beer and a simple but high quality cocktail offering.
* Often required on the floor when needed, and also in the cheese room where full training will be provided
* Stock control and ordering
* Opening and closing duties when reqiured
* Monday – Friday, Lunch and Dinner, 42-48 hours per week.
* Personality and an eagerness to learn is essential
* Wine knowledge definitely preferred but not essential (cheese knowledge also a plus!)
* Willingness to get stuck in, not hide behind the bar – a dynamic individual
This is a great opportunity to join a company and grow, there is a management position in the future for someone who shows the desire and drive to want it.
Ideally, the right candidate will start mid/late February
Please visit our website for full listings of all our current job roles
Change Hospitality are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance.
Please quote the reference given / job title in the subject line of your email. Due to the volume of applications we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted.
Connect on Linkedin for further opportunities
Contact: Conor Daly
Job ID: 37730