Executive Head Chef – Food Service Provider
Executive Head Chef : Food Service Provider
HKD 65,000 – HKD 80,000
Central, Hong Kong Island
This is an amazing opportunity for a very experienced Executive Head Chef who wants to step up to a challenge to lead a team of 30 for a flagship client across all catering outlets. The operation ranging from fine dining, corporate hospitality, high street style cafes, staff restaurants and special events. This role requires you to be creative, financially minded and process driven at the same time.
You will be the first in command in the kitchen. Creativity should also be in your field, from making your own menus to the quality and pricing of the food you produce. Ideally you will come from a wide range of culinary experience to match this requirement, candidates with experience in food service and high volume banqueting experience will be advantageous.
This is an urgent role, please apply with you CV along with photos of your work.
Key requirements as per below:
* Comply, review and promote menus on a regular basis whilst liaising with the account director and regional Food Operations Team
* Mange your budgets and capitalise on financial opportunity
* Recruit, train and develop the team ensuring there is a training and succession plan in place
* Attend on and off-site meetings as directed by your line Manager
* Experience within the Hong Kong market
* Worked at similar level for 4-5 years
* Ability to switch between fine dining and commercially focused, high street food offer
* A good communicator, able to liaise confidently with customers and engage, motivate and develop team members
* Immediately available is beneficial
* Language requirement: Cantonese and English
To apply online please click the ‘Apply’ button below. For more information or have a confidential discussion about this role please contact Kaman Cheung on +852 3905 3680
Change Hospitality are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance. Due to the volume of applications we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted
Contact: Kaman Cheung
Job ID: 29781