Executive Assistant – Luxury Management – Central London
Executive Assistant – Highly competitive package – Central London
We are happy to be working exclusively with a highly successful, high profile individual who requires an executive assistant to help contribute to the day to day operations of a highly regarded food and beverage consultancy business.
* You will have luxury management experience
* You have two year’s experience in a similar PA role
* The highest attention to detail possible is required
* Fluent English essential – screening emails and correspondence required
* Advanced Microsoft Office expertise particularly Excel
* Project and time management expertise
* Ability to remain calm and patient at all times
* Professional, dedicated and a team worker
In this role, you will enjoy a dynamic, fast-paced career where no two days will be the same.
You will be working with some highly successful and highly personable people who have crafted a positive and fun environment to work in. The role will take you all over London, to some iconic and highly reputable establishments.
A typical working week will run from Monday – Friday, with occasional weekend phone calls. The client offers flexibility and a great salary package in return for dedication and integrity.
Contact: Conor Daly
Job ID: 21615