Exec Chef Australian Style Brasserie £50k – £60k London
Exec Chef Australian Style Brasserie £50k – £60k Central London
Salary: £50k – £60k
Location: Central London
Industry: Hospitality and Catering
We have an amazing opportunity available for an experienced senior chef looking to step up into an Exec role.
You would be working within an exciting Aussie style dining group catering to a range of brasseries based around Central London.
The ideal candidate –
– Should have at least 3 year experience working at Head Chef level and be confident and ready to step up to run a number of high volume sites.
– Should have strong experience in working with Australian style cuisine and ideally would have lived/visited Australia to have a good understanding of the culture
– Have a creative flair with developing menus
– Understand the brand and be creative in expanding on it
– Capable of managing the food and wage costs for the group
If you are interested and passionate in exploring this role further then please get in touch ASAP and submit your CV!
Our Minimum Requirements:
* You must have a minimum of 3 years relevant industry experience
* Passport/Visa (Proof of ability to work in the UK)
* Up to date Level 2 or above Health and Hygiene Certificate.
* Chef Whites and Safety shoes
* At least 2 written or telephone referees/references
* Conversational, if not fluent English
* UK Bank Account and National Insurance Number
Please visit our website for full listings of all our current job roles within the hospitality and catering industry:
Change Hospitality are acting as an Employment Business in this instance.
Please quote the reference given/job title (Exec Chef Australian Style Brasserie £50k – £60k Central London) in the subject line of your email. Due to the volume of applications we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted.
Contact: Aimee Norris
Job ID: 24520