Exclusive 5* Front Office Manager – £45 K
We are proudly working alongside an extraordinary, historically iconic country house in Berkshire with award winning leisure and Spa facilities, who is looking for a Front Office Manager to join the team!
Salary – £45 k plus benefits & service charge
This role requires ownership and ensure the well being of all guests during their time at the hotel, maintain high level of host presence throughout and ensure overall smooth running of front of house areas always.
This role equally requires relocation to Berkshire or need means of transport.
Essential duties and requirements
* To take ownership in overseeing the Reception, Porter and Housekeeping teams. Being respectful and understanding teamwork and flexibility
* To take ownership in welcoming and bidding farewell to all visitors to the hotel in a warm and professional manner. Ensuring all guests receive prompt service and guidance accordingly.
* To show passion and flexibility in assisting with all departments in times of pressure – where reasonably possible.
* To host and facilitate the Morning Meeting ensuring all relevant HOD’s are prepared for the day ahead.
* To be confident and ensure that guests are greeted, checked in and allocated rooms promptly and courteously.
* To take ownership in ensuring that accommodation for arriving VIP’s and those staying is prepared to the agreed standard.
* To be respectful and with integrity, introduce yourself to all residential guests and hosts of events and parties upon arrival.
* To be respectful and with integrity, room all VIP and important guests personally assuring a very positive first impression.
* To be confident in liaising with guests and ensure a strong host presence at all times, passing relevant information onto staff especially specific requirements or arrangements.
* To be flexible and with teamwork, perform duty management as detailed on the management rota.
Would you like to live and be surrounded by nature and work for one-of-a-kind Hotel Mansion for a great hotel group, apply now and be part of a historic journey!
Please feel free to connect with Fiona Formicola at Change to keep in touch!
The Change Group are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance.
Please quote the reference given/job title in the subject line of your email.
Due to the volume of applications we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted.
Please visit our website for full listings of all our current job roles.
Contact: Fiona Formicola
Job ID: 22363