Exciting Housekeeping Floor Supervisor opportunities – TEMP
Are you a passionate and experienced Housekeeping individual and looking for the extra work or loves to work on temporary basis with chance of permanent placement this is the opportunity for you!
As part of the housekeeping team, you will be responsible for the high standards of guest care and cleanliness of areas of responsibility.
* Free lunch provided
* Internal/external free English classes
* Flexible hours
* Several opportunities to grow the company
* £8.33/ hour +
* Arrive at work at the appointed time properly dressed as per uniform standard.
* Clean all rooms consistently as per standard
* Clean departure rooms first unless otherwise directed by your housekeeper
* Reject any linen that does not conform to standards
* To ensure all equipment is kept clean, tidy and in good working order e.g. vacuum cables, plugs and bags before use.
* To follow lost property and key procedure
* Undertake all responsible tasks as required by your housekeeper or member of the Hotel management team
If you think you’re the ideal candidate and you want to embark on exciting and different journey now it’s the time to apply with your updated CV
Please feel free to connect with Fiona Formicola at Change to keep in touch!
The Change Group are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance.
Please quote the reference given/job title in the subject line of your email.
Due to the volume of applications we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted.
Please visit our website for full listings of all our current job roles.
Contact: Fiona Formicola
Job ID: 22552