Excel Data Administrator – Luxurious Brand
Are you an experienced data administrator with outstanding excel skills?
Our client is looking for a Business Intelligence Data Administrator. This is a fantastic opportunity for a pro-active hardworking organised person, with excellent excel skills.
You will be assisting the Business Intelligence Data Management department, monitoring and maintaining the quality of the information being entered into the database and generating reports for other departments. You will also interact with many team members, handling internal email queries and respond to these in a timely and professional manner and be trusted with larger exciting client data related projects that the department might be involved in.
* Pro-active and on-going maintenance and data entry using a database – this includes the entering and merging data
* Daily monitoring, processing and updating of correspondence sent to the department email in-box, reporting request in-box and received by postal mail
* Quality checking of newly created accounts on the client database and follow up for information where required
* Generating reports from client and object database as well as reporting systems
* Advanced knowledge of Excel is mandatory
* Proven experience working with data required
* Previous database experience
* Analytic mind with meticulous attention to detail
* Passionate about data quality and accuracy of information
* Excellent verbal and written presentation skills
* High degree of organisation with ability to work under pressure, multi-task, prioritise, and follow up promptly while working independently and as part of a team
* Willingness to accept assignments with positive attitude
* Languages would be desirable
Change hospitality are acting as a hospitality and catering employment Agency for this role. Due to the volume of applications we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted.
Contact: Vera Manhoso
Job ID: 12811