Events Supervisor – Traditional Venue, £24-25K
An incredible and historical venue is looking for an experienced Events Supervisor to join their Catering & Events department.
This is a really exciting opportunity to work in an amazing team and venue, with lots of benefits and progression.
* Working closely with the teams to ensure the highest quality service to guests
* Responsible for the full events operation of your assigned events
* Room set up, client tastings, welcoming guests and assisting with show rounds when required
* Communicate on a daily basis with all departments to ensure all details for the events are correct and to note any changes
* Liaise with suppliers on site
* Experience in a high volume, high quality establishment; hotel, corporate contract catering or a members club is essential
* Strong operational experience with a keen eye for detail
* Proven experience in running multiple events preferably within a caterer or venue
* Energetic, ambitious and driven
* Natural people person with a creative and hands on approach
* Great Communicator
* Super organised, multi-tasker
* 7 day a week operation (closed over Christmas)
£24-25.5K with amazing benefits
We are shortlisting candidates now for interviews asap, so do get in touch with your current CV
The Change Group are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, please note only successful candidates will be contacted.
Please connect with Helena Ranger on LinkedIn to keep in touch with new opportunities and industry news!
Visit the Change website for full listings of all current job roles.
Contact: Helena Ranger
Job ID: 39569