Events Sales Manager – Up to £32k + Amazing Bonus Structure!
Our client is a well-succeed hospitality business with iconic venues in London with great projects for the future.
We are now looking for a creative and charismatic Events Sales Manager to join their team, to look after corporate and social events.
The venue is focused on large scale events including: conferences, meetings and social events.
– Generate interest for events and respond to all enquiries within the company guidelines.
– Be the first point of contact for all Events.
– Plan all events from enquiry to the handover on the day to the Operations Team.
– Manage client accounts whilst sustaining, strengthening, and developing existing accounts
– Ensure all invoices are paid in a timely manner.
– Create bespoke proposals for enquiries within agreed time frames.
– Raise and issue contracts, invoices, and final invoices for clients within agreed time frames.
– Write accurate function sheets to ensure seamless delivery by the operations team.
– Maximise sales and capacity through effective yield management.
– Follow-up potential sales leads from such events.
– Organise tastings and to up sell menus, wines, and packages as far as reasonably possible.
– To undertake any other duties and projects at the request of the line manager.
Please apply today!
Contact: Vera Manhoso
Job ID: 14095