Events Sales Coordinator – Maternity Cover
Great opportunity to work for one of the most iconic and stunning Hotel Mansions the country side has to offer as Events Sales Coordinator with outstanding leisure and sporting facilities.
Salary: £18 000 plus commission structure
Role requirement & essential tasks
* Management of computerised function diary
* Coordination / inputting of all corporate company conferences and golf events onto Opera Sales and Catering software and Concept Golf software
* Administration of all paperwork linking with bookings, i.e contracts, function sheets and invoices
* Attendance at the Daily DASH meeting to read through and answer any questions from Operations with regards to current and forthcoming events
* To be fully conversant with all bookings within the Opera System
* Ensure that the chase system is kept up to date and chases are completed daily
* Booking accommodation in connection with conferences using Opera software
* Booking third party companies on behalf of the client and ensuring that these charges are met by the client either directly or through invoice
* Adhere to all SPC account management procedures
* Communicating with Resident/Reservations departments with up to date rooming lists and guests’ requirements
* Responsible for all stationary and printed literature within the sales office and putting together conference and wedding packs
* Creating and distributing all menus, place cards and table plans relating to functions
* Liaising with all internal departments with regards to functions and future bookings and keeping all departments fully informed always
* Building relationships with current clients and agents
* Producing, collating and distributing function sheets weekly and to strict timing, ensuring that all information is current and correct
* Complete a set amount of sales calls per week
Are you looking to relocate to the country side and be a part of a luxurious experience in the events & Sales world then this is an adventure for you! Get your updated CV in now for this rewarding opportunity to work at this prestigious and unique resort with extreme diversity in events.
Please feel free to connect with Fiona Formicola at Change to keep in touch!
The Change Group are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance.
Contact: Fiona Formicola
Job ID: 24217