Events Operations Manager – London Caterer
If you’re an ambitious and driven Events Operations Manager with previous event catering experience or previous experience working for a caterer within a venue, this could be for you.
This is a really exciting opportunity to work for an amazing award winning caterer, with lots of benefits and progression.
* Reporting into the Head of Operations and being responsible for the smooth running of events
* Runs and delivers events
* Responsible for a team of staff and in charge of the set up and running of events
* Manages suppliers and delivery’s
* Manage all event logistics
* Previous catering/event operations experience either within a venue or event catering
* Energetic, ambitious and driven
* Natural people person with a creative and hands on approach
* Super organised, multi-tasker
* Passionate and motivated to develop and progress
Salary – £32-35K dependant on experience
This is a really great opportunity to work for a leading and very lovely Event Caterer offering lots of progression with excellent benefits.
The Change Group are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, please note only successful candidates will be contacted.
Please connect with Helena Ranger on LinkedIn to keep in touch with new opportunities and industry news!
Visit the Change website for full listings of all current job roles.
Contact: Helena Ranger
Job ID: 41942