Events Operations Manager – London Caterer
If you’re an ambitious and driven Events Operations Manager with previous event catering experience or previous experience working within a unique London venue, this could be for you.
* Reporting into the Head of Operations and being responsible for the operational logistics and successful delivery of events
* Runs and delivers multiple events both small and large
* Responsible for a team of staff and in charge of the set up and running of events
* Manage and build strong relationships with suppliers, clients and venues
* Manage all event logistics
* Stock control and beverage ordering – overseeing and managing the cellar
* Ensure all events are fully compliant with Health and Safety laws; and venue regulations.
* Working closely with all departments, especially the sales team and ensure all details for the events are correct
* Directing, coordinating and planning essential central services such as security, maintenance, mail, archiving, cleaning, waste disposal and recycling
* Previous catering/event operations experience
* Proven experience in running multiple events preferably within a caterer or venue
* Energetic, ambitious and driven
* Strong operational experience with a keen eye for detail
* Natural people person with a creative and hands on approach
* Super organised, multi-tasker
* Knowledge of the London venues an advantage
* Strong Hospitality background
* Driving licence ideal
Salary – £35K + bonus and great benefits
This is a really great opportunity to work for a leading and very lovely Event Caterer offering lots of progression with excellent benefits.
The Change Group are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, please note only successful candidates will be contacted.
Please connect with Helena Ranger on LinkedIn to keep in touch with new opportunities and industry news!
Visit the Change website for full listings of all current job roles.
Contact: Helena Ranger
Job ID: 40194