Events Manager, Venues
Events Manager, £30K
An amazing opportunity for an enthusiastic Events Manager with Unique Venue of London experience, who looks after both planning and operations, to join an incredible company and team, with tons of potential to learn and develop.
This collection of venues is looking for a Event Manager to look after events across all of their sites, delivering exceptional service and guest satisfaction
* Full event co-ordination; corresponding with clients, preparing quotes, organising tastings etc
* Ensure the smooth running of all events on site at each venue
* Responsible for a team of staff and in charge of the set up and running of events
* Liaise with clients on all details be a point of contact for them on the day
* Liaise with suppliers on site
* Communicate on a daily basis with all departments to ensure all details for the events correct and to note any changes
* Must have proven experience in running multiple events within a venue or across multi sites
* Energetic, ambitious and driven
* Strong operational experience with a keen eye for detail
* Natural people person with a creative and hands on approach
* Super organised, multi-tasker
We are shortlisting candidates now for interviews asap, so do get in touch with your current CV Salary dependant on experience.
The Change Group are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, please note only successful candidates will be contacted.
Please connect with Helena Ranger on LinkedIn to keep in touch with new opportunities and industry news!
Visit the Change website for full listings of all current job roles.
Contact: Helena Ranger
Job ID: 50256