Events Manager, Caterer, Surrey
£27k-32k depending on experience
Great opportunity for an experienced Events Manager to join an Event Catering company based in Surrey, close to South London, managing the events from start to finish; Sell, Plan and Deliver!
* Reactive sales role; winning and converting event business, driving sales and revenue
* Full event co-ordination; corresponding with clients, preparing quotes, plan, create event sheets, organise tastings etc
* Financial and budget management including forecasting, cost control and forward planning
* Operate events and be on site until the end; managing staff and looking after the client
As Events Manager you will:
* At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role within the catering industry
* Be knowledgeable on London events venues
* Have the ability to build good, lasting relationships with existing clients
* Have excellent communication skills, being fluent in English (written and spoken)
* Proven ability to work on multiple projects and plan and deliver amazing events
* Be charismatic, positive and pleasant to work with
* Ability to work under pressure
* Must have good experience of selling and planning events
* Open to flexibility in working hours
The Change Group are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, please note only successful candidates will be contacted.
Please connect with Helena Ranger on LinkedIn to keep in touch with new opportunities and industry news!
Visit the Change website for full listings of all current job roles.
Please get in touch today with your CV!
Contact: Helena Ranger
Job ID: 48461