Fantastic opportunity to work with a family-run catering company specialising in high quality events and catering contracts in the UK & internationally. They provide a broad range of services to private and corporate clients.
They are looking for an Events Manager to join their team in South London. This is an excellent opportunity to join one of London’s leading luxury caterers.
As an Events Sales Manager you will win, organise and execute key company events to the highest standards.
About the role:
* Create bespoke quotes for clients and win business
* Organise and deliver client tastings
* Identify and attract new clients that will contribute to an increase in turnover that exceeds budgets
* Ensure your personal knowledge of food, drink and restaurant trends is well-rounded and exceptional
* Where necessary, attend personal client events and act as a strong presence that reassures the client
About the candidate:
* You will have a true passion for food
* Exceptional customer service skills and 2 years experience in the luxury catering industry is essential
* A team player but can work alone
* You are able to work to very high standards
* A strong understanding of food, drink and restaurant trends is important
* Open to flexibility in working hours
This is a great opportunity to gain experience and grow your career in a professional environment with high standards, working with fantastic suppliers and learning from some of the industry’s top event professionals.
The Change Group are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, please note only successful candidates will be contacted.
Please connect with Marta Prats on LinkedIn to keep in touch with new opportunities and industry news!
Visit the Change website for full listings of all current job roles.
Contact: Marta Prats
Reference: MPR150819 - 01
Job ID: 45752