Events Head Chef
Job ref: MJA/SLEHCP05
Incredible Events Head Chef opportunity starting soon in South London for a well-known events company, paying £40K-£50K + overtime!
A truly elite events company with venues all over London (production kitchen based in South London) are currently searching for a creative leader to head up their fantastic operation. The successful candidate will report to the Executive Chef and manage a production team of permanent and temporary staff.
Due to the top-notch reputation of this company, your experience should be a mix of Michelin or Rosette standard and high-volume, quality production. You should have Hospitality and Catering industry Events Head Chef experience running a large team, multiple events in different venues. You should be available to work some evenings and weekends during busy times, however overtime will be paid for these hours.
Event sizes can run from 10-700 people for sit down breakfasts, lunches or dinners, and up to 2000 for dessert or banquet. The cuisine style is modern European with some classic French.
Events Head Chef, South London:
* £40-£50K basic salary
* Paid overtime (up to £10Kpa)
* Predominantly Monday-Friday day times with some evenings and weekends
* Bespoke menus with plenty of room for creative input
* Modern European with Classic French styles of cuisine
* Managing events at exclusive London venues
* 20 days holiday a year + all bank holidays
* Typically 600 events per year!
What we need from you:
* Rosette or Michelin and quality production experience with creative input
* Available for interviews with the Exec and MD and a subsequent cook-off
* Previous experience as an Events Head Chef
* Passport and/or Visa where applicable
* Proof of address ie bank statement or utility bill
* 2 years of references supplied
* Food hygiene level 3 in line with Hospitality and Catering Industry Standards
* National Insurance Number
The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applicants expected, only successful candidates will be contacted to arrange a registration interview.
Contact: Mary-Jo Appaqaq
Job ID: 20926