Events Floor Manager, Conference Venue, Central London
Events Floor Manager
Looking for an experienced Events Floor Manager, working for an amazing caterer based in a busy catering operation in a beautiful conference venue in Central London.
* Meet and greet clients and act as a point of contact through the event
* Run multiple events
* Great time management and organisational skills
* Set and maintain high standards
* Lead by example, motivating the team, and being a real team player
* Problem solver, taking initiative, and informing managers of any issues or customer complaints
* Ability to deal with people at all levels
* Experience in a supervisory or managerial role in a similar environment and have a ‘can do’ attitude
* Excellent level of spoken and written English
Looking for an immediate start, so interviews taking place asap
The Change Group are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, please note only successful candidates will be contacted.
Please connect with Helena Ranger on LinkedIn to keep in touch with new opportunities and industry news!
Visit the Change website for full listings of all current job roles.
Contact: Helena Ranger
Job ID: 42672