Events/Duty Manager, Wedding and Conference Venue, Hertfordshir
Events Operations and Duty Manager
£24-28K dependant on experience
If you’re an ambitious and driven Events Operations Manager with previous event catering experience or previous experience working within a venue, this could be for you.
* Responsible for the effective management and control of operations in all banqueting & conference facilities and other supporting areas
* Reporting into the Head of Operations and being responsible for the smooth running of events
* Managing all Banqueting, Conference, Bar and set up staff
* Runs and delivers multiple events both small and large
* Responsible for a team of staff and in charge of the set up and running of events
* Manages suppliers and delivery’s
* Manage all event logistics
* Duty Management shifts as required by Operations rota
* Communicate on a daily basis with all departments to ensure all details for the events are correct
* To ensure at all times that the health, safety and hygiene rules and procedures are carried out
* Previous event operations experience
* Proven experience in running multiple events preferably within a venue or hotel
* Energetic, ambitious and driven
* Strong operational experience with a keen eye for detail
* Natural people person with a creative and hands on approach
* Super organised, multi-tasker
* Driving licence ideal
This is a really great opportunity to within an amazing team in an incredible venue
The Change Group are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, please note only successful candidates will be contacted.
Please connect with Helena Ranger on LinkedIn to keep in touch with new opportunities and industry news!
Visit the Change website for full listings of all current job roles.
Contact: Helena Ranger
Job ID: 42683