Events Crew Manager – Amazing Events Company!
People Manager for an Amazing Events Company – up to £22K!
Our Client is an International event specialist, providing catering, logistics and brand support to its clients and guests. They have a fantastic reputation in the market for diverse, innovative, creative and quality events.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious PA to support a passionate Operations Director with all aspects of his fast moving life, as well as office administration duties and events project support.
We are currently looking for someone to co-ordinate a growing team of freelance staff on hand to work the constant stream of events. Each event has its own requirements, ranging from one personal bar man, to 50 caterers at a festival.
The successful candidate will be heavily involved in event operation – ensuring the right crew members are booked, briefed and the whole process runs smoothly and impressively!
* Supervision, training and management of freelance crew
* Booking crew and issuing purchase orders
* Dealing with the application process for both UK and international crew
* Maintaining a constant relationship with all crew via weekly updates, seasonal newsletters and all media platforms
* Booking transport for crew members for events
* Keeping crew documents/ qualifications up to date
* Out of hours/weekend emergency phone cover
* Explaining job requirements to crew members and booking correct crew for each event
* Maintaining records such as work schedules and staffing sheets
* General administration
Please apply with your CV today! The Change Group are acting as an employment agency in this instance.
Contact: Rachael Fallon
Job ID: 14771