Events Chef de Parties
Job ref: MJA/PTECDPE039
Evening events Chef de Parties – pick up part time work with The Change Group! Paying up to £12/hr!
Events Chef de Parties – help out with some spectacular functions this summer season! Top up your hours Monday-Friday evenings, you tell us when you’re free! Work as little as one evening a week or all of them if you prefer! It’s really that flexible! Work exclusively in central London!
Events Chef de Parties are in high demand to help with the service and execution of many high-profile occasions in the city of London. You should be able to follow instructions given by the Lead Chef or Head Chef and have the focus to help produce a high volume of excellent food.
Evening events Chef de Parties:
* Flexible working hours
* Advance bookings where possible
* Up to £12/hr pay for EVERY hour you work
* Wages paid weekly
* Friendly office staff to support you
* Possibility to work with some of our other clients, ranging from amazing events companies, fine dining restaurants, gastro pubs and luxury hotels
* Work available not just in the Central London
What we need from you:
* 2 years minimum experience as a CDP
* Strong communication skills
* Passport and visa where applicable
* Valid food hygiene certificate in line with Hospitality and Catering Industry standards
* NIN and a proof of address ie utility bill or bank statement
* Your own knives and whites, including safety shoes and hat
* 2 references before you start work
The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applicants expected, only successful candidates will be contacted to arrange a registration interview. For a full list of our opportunities, please visit our website at www.thechangegroup.com .
Contact: Mary-Jo Appaqaq
Job ID: 26449