Event Temp Chef de Parties
Event Temp Chef de Parties, Central London £10-£13ph
This is a great opportunity for Event Temp Chef de Parties to work in many amazing kitchens, with VIP Clients in some of the city’s most iconic venues!
We supply a variety of exciting high-end event caterers who are constantly in need of Event Temp Chef de Parties to assist them in the smooth running of their many functions.
Working in multiple venues, you will have the chance to work with some of London’s finest chefs in the business.
Open to all strong Event Temp Chef de Parties with attention to detail, a passion for excellent service and who are comfortable in a large team.
Event shifts generally start around 4 or 5pm and finish around 10pm, so is therefore an excellent opportunity for day workers to earn some extra cash in time for the holiday season!
If you highly motivated, reliable and work well under pressure then we would love you to join our great team of Event Temp Chef de Parties.
Pastry Chef Benefits:
* Competitive rates of pay
* A chance to join a great team of temporary chefs
* Jobs will be in or around Central London
* Flexible shifts
* PAYE -National Insurance, Holiday pay and pension contributions
* You will be working in some of the city’s premium establishment’s e.g. iconic landmarks, museums and banqueting halls
* You will be paid weekly
* Friendly consultants available for you 24/7
Our Minimum Requirements:
* Minimum of 3-4 years relevant industry experience
* Passport/Visa (Proof of ability to work in the UK)
* Up to date Level 2 or above Food Hygiene Certificate in line with Hospitality and Catering Industry standards
* Chef Whites and Safety shoes
* At least 2 written or telephone referees/references
* Strong communication skills
Due to high response we normally receive to these roles, only successful candidates will be notified. The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance.
Contact: Mary-Jo Appaqaq
Job ID: 18427