Event Sales Executive, Visitor Attractions
Group Role; London Venues, Exciting Entertainment Group
Our client, an Entertainment Group with attractions around the world, is recruiting for a driven and experienced Sales Executive for their London office.
Due to continuing growth and development of the brands and venue collection, they are looking for a Sales Executive to join their team.
The candidate will be a key member of the Sales team and will be required to engage in pro-active and reactive sales enquiries hitting the ground running. This role also includes admin support for the rest of the sales team.
About the ideal candidate:
* Previous experience in Sales within hospitality
* Knowledge of the London market desirable
* Strong admin and organisational skills
* A real people person
* Excellent attention to detail
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills needed with the ability to build close relationships with internal and external customers/departments
* 1-2 years’ experience in a sales role
Interviews taking place asap
The Change Group are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, please note only successful candidates will be contacted.
Please connect with Helena Ranger on LinkedIn to keep in touch with new opportunities and industry news!
Visit the Change website for full listings of all current job roles.
Please get in touch today with your CV!
Contact: Helena Ranger
Job ID: 48549