Event Sales Executive, Unique Venue of London
Traditional Venue, Unique Venue of London
£27K + Bonus
This is an amazing opportunity for an enthusiastic and driven Event Sales Executive with at least 1-2 years venue experience, to work within a fantastic team in an incredible venue for an amazing catering company.
As an Event Sales Executive with previous experience working within the events industry, you will be responsible for selling events across the venue and maximising revenue.
This is a really stunning venue with an opportunity to work across a variety of events from dinners to fashion shows to product launches.
* Develop and maintain a strong relationship with clients, suppliers and colleagues
* Respond to all enquiries in an efficient and proactive manner
* Conduct site visits
* Admin as required for all bookings; invoices, purchase orders and creating contracts
* Liaise with all departments and ensure effective communication of all requirements
* Maximise revenue through upselling
* Account management; maintaining and developing relationships to increase repeat business
* Ensure the highest standards of service
* Previous experience within the events industry
* 1-2 years sales experience within a venue
* Energetic, ambitious, confident and driven
* Organised, multi-tasker with a keen eye for detail
* Natural people person with a creative and hands on approach
* Excellent communication skills
This is an amazing opportunity to work within a great team in an incredible venue and company
The Change Group are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, please note only successful candidates will be contacted.
Please connect with Helena Ranger on LinkedIn to keep in touch with new opportunities and industry news!
Visit the Change website for full listings of all current job roles.
Contact: Helena Ranger
Job ID: 48321